Well, I had an epic shopping adventure today!
I decided to start off with my first love – gothic fashion, namely, at Marui One floors 6, 7 & 8. There was no queue, as I did leave it til after 10am to go…but boy were there shoppers once inside!
I bought 2 lucky bags from h.Naoto – although the choice from his various ranges was vast, including Gouk, Gramm, Heaven, Peace Now, Sixh etc, chose Black Peace Now and Anarchy.
Here’s what was inside:
Black Peace Now
I chose the purple bag which was “cool”, the red BPN bag was “pretty”
Four good items were inside:
1) an assymetrical hem t-shirt dress, value 9,030 yen 2) assymetrical hem skirt, value 14, 280 yen (I can only just get it done up and it’s a medium)
3) A great black jacket with zips and buckles, value 22,050 yen
4) a white blouse with matching ruffled collar (not in picture), value 14,90
So you see, the value of any one item made up for the 10,500 fukubukuro charge (or was it 10,000?)
Then there was the Anarchy bag for 10,500 yen, which had 6 items.
1) t-shirt type dress with elasticised drop-waist & 2) purple tank top
3) Warm wool jacket and 4) jeans
5) a hip length fleecy hoody with pockets, and 6) a check scarf. I have to admit, these I wore all day.
You see, the goodie bags weighed so much, and I left my credit card back in my room, so I decided to go back to my hotel and dump it all before heading out to Shibuya. I changed my vinyl jacket I’d worn for the hoodie, and wrapped the scarf round my neck.
The jeans will have to be sold, as I don’t wear them and they’re too small. The warm wool jacket is a bit too big…but maye Dom can wear it. Not sure if the dress with the drop-waist is really me…will have to wait til I put it on. I have to confess it made me cautious of buying more goodie bags. I only have so much unwanted stuff I can take on the plane!
After this I went to Shibuya 109, then La Foret and Takeshita Street in Harajuku, before hitting Lumine Est back in Shinjuku and then the subnade. Bought more things, but all separate; no bags. Alas, the pics are on my little camera, and I failed to pack the uploading cable for it…so pics of girls with their fuku bags will have to wait. I think this is enough for today, but I’ll show the rest of my haul tomorrow.
What items did you like best in this stash?