That’s because I’ve been playing around with make-up for years.
Obviously it’s quite “out there” so you’ll want to wear it to a fancy dress party, alternative club or halloween.
Let’s get started….
1. Start with cleansed moisturised skin.
2. Apply concealer and foundation. I used Estee Lauder Double Wear base and concealer, although I have often used BB cream as a primer first.
3. Draw a new fake eyelash line below your eyes – 1/4 to 1/2 cm below (pencil or liquid eyeliner is fine; use whatever you feel most comfortable with, but the line must be fine).
The idea here is to unnaturally enlarge your eyes.
4. Take your red eyeshadow (I used Manic Panic in ‘Vampire Red’) and shade the inner corner of your eye, and underneath the new lash line you’ve just drawn. Blend down towards the cheek and out towards the temple area. Also blend the area near the nose, so there’s no harsh lines.
5. Draw/fill in your brows – I used a brown pencil for now, but darkened it with black later. I made a quite distinct point to the arch both sides, for a slightly villain/spooky look. You could go much further than this and draw Corpse Bride type eyebrows if you want! But that makes you look sad. It’s up to you
6. From roughly where your iris starts, apply the dark eyeshadow in the crease, and wing it out towards the temple. I used Mac shadow in ‘Beauty Marked’, which is a soft black/red velvet shadow with reddish shimmer – but you could use ‘Black Tied’ or any dark shadow.
7. Get a vivid yellow eyeshadow – I used Make Up Forever in ‘Sunflower‘ - and highlight the browbone, just under the brow. Blend into the red on the inner eye, and the black on the outer.
8. Apply a fine line of black liquid eyeliner along your top lid. Wing it out if you wish.
9. Get a white or cream pearly shadow and underneath your eye, apply it to the section between your eye and the lower line you drew. This is to form the fake new eye – we’re pretending the white of your eye is larger than it is. I also did a fine line at the side of my eye between the red and the black.