Edited by Jessie Thorpe of Denimology
On Monday morning, my life will change. I am having my muffin top and all of my shiny silver stretch marks removed from my fleshy, live-giving form. I’m having plastic surgery, a tummy tuck to be exact, and yes I’m talking right out loud about it. This decision has had my head in a tizzy fashion wise, sending me searching for some fashion guidance to compliment my new figure. I’ve really been inspired by nostalgic what-comes-around-goes-around fashion trends, feel good fashion and a variety of “Top (insert number here)” lists. 90′s trends seem to be popular in the fashion blogosphere; you kids are talking about sheer clothes, color blocking and threads ripped to shreds. I’m really appreciating the inspirational instruction given by all you clever e-journalists. We’ve been instructed on how and what to wear for the season, how to pamper little ol’ you and feel good about it too!
Links à la Mode: April 21st
- Best Of Brooklyn: 12 Ways to look your best on a budget…
- Denimology: Denimology Collaborates With Closed Jeans For Japan!
- Fashables: The End of the Skinny Jean
- Fashion is Evolution: A step-by-step straw hat DIY project, and a showcase of my straw hat collection
- FashionablyNumb: Spice Up Your Life : Looking back to the icons in the 1990′s.
- Fashstash: Colour-blocking madness. Don’t stop, Colour-block!
- Fumiko Kawa: Fashion Girls for Japan
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: How To Overcome The Challenges of Blogging in a Second Language
- Life’s Obsessions: Creativity Block & How to over come it!
- Made To Travel: See how a little blogging made a difference to the huge online retailer ASOS
- North On Harper: Sheer Joy
- Oranges and Apples: Finance, fashion and feminism: the shopaholic stereotype
- Overseeing Fashion: DIY Project: Mineral Rings
- Rachel Michaella: “Car-Crash Fashion” – ripped, frayed, dyed and utterly distressed fashion…is it a statement or just too much?
- Sample Sale Sites: Top 5 Office Appropriate Spring Accessory Trends
- Searching for Style: We all knew Rodarte was expensive, but did you know that 4 items from Rodarte costs the same as 19 items from Lanvin, 28 items from Miu Miu, or 250 items from Topshop?
- The SpendThrift Experiment: An extra large rant about vanity sizing
- Splendiferous Inclinations: A tutorial for Fiesta inspired nails!
- Style Delights: Nine Rules of Style – How to look good, feel good and make the world a better place!
- Style Delights: What do you need to make your wardrobe timeless and always In Vogue! Read this
- ThisIsAYes: Me Day – How to Make a Personal Day Off Perfect